The Australian 4WD Academy (RTO #91225) conducts Nationally Recognised Training Courses for the following units. Class sizes are typically 4 to 6 persons and larger groups can be catered for. Individual one-on-one training can be arranged with costs available on application.
Our courses include:
- SISODRV201A - Drive AWD/4WD vehicles on unsealed roads
- SISODRV302A - Drive and recover a 4WD vehicle
- SISODRV404A - Drive a 4WD vehicle in difficult terrain using advanced techniques
- SISODRV405A - Coordinate recovery of 4WD vehicles using advanced techniques
- SISODRV506A - Instruct four wheel driving skills
- SISOODR302A – Plan outdoor recreation activities
We also offer motor cycle training courses for pre-learners and those wanting to brush up on their riding skills. Our low risk driving course is a class room session that focuses on driving safety and risk management. Our instructors have a Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training. Course content is based on accredited training packages, many years of practical 4WD experience and 25 years conducting outback tours. As a Registered Training Organisation our Policies and Procedures ensure that the training we provide you with is the very best possible. Our Policies and Procedures cover:
- Payments and Refunds
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Access and Equity
- Complaints, Grievances and Appeals
- Record keeping
- And much more
All of our courses are normally held at either the Cooloola Coast or Broken Hill, but a course can be conducted at your location. We often travel throughout NSW or QLD to locations more suitable to our students requirements. Contact us for further information or bookings.